How to find out who owns the apartment? Where to see what real estate a person has? How to check whether the apartment is not under arrest or in a mortgage? I often hear such questions from customers.
First of all, such information is necessary for those who independently checks the apartment in the new buildingas well as those who buys real estate on the secondary market.
Many people think that such information can only be obtained by notaries or lawyers, and for other people it is closed. However, in 2015 the authorities opened real estate registers and now anyone can find out the owner of the apartment and any other information about real estate. The only thing that cannot be verified is the information about the previous owners, as only notaries have access to such data.
Let's help to buy real estate safely
In order to obtain a certificate of real estate, you must register on the site Online house of justice. To do this, you will need an electronic digital signature (EDS). It can be obtained at accredited key certification centers (CSC). PrivatBank customers can get EDS online in 5 minutes (instructions for link).
- To log in, select your CSC from the drop-down list, then click "Select", find your EDS file on your computer, enter the password protection key and click "Read".
2. Select "Services" on the left, and then click on "Information from the State Register of Real Rights".
- You will find yourself on the page Receiving information from the State Register of Real Property Rights. In this section, you need to select the criteria by which you will search for real estate information. This can be the address of the apartment, the registration number of the property, the cadastral number of the land or the data of a natural or legal person.
4. In order to find real estate at the address, you need to know the exact address of the apartment or house. Click Next.
5. Then enter the location of the property.
6. Then click "Apply" and, if the real estate data is in the register, you will receive in the column "Answer" - "Request".
7. Click 'Pay' and you'll be taken to the payment page. After paying the cost, which is UAH 31, you will receive an information certificate, which will contain information about the owner of the property, arrests and mortgages.
If you have problems getting help, you can always write to us and lawyers for free will help to understand how to get help. You can also order a professional inspection of secondary real estate or inspection of an apartment in a new building from our real estate lawyers to buy an apartment safely without unnecessary risks.