The government expanded the "5-7-9" lending program to enterprises destroyed during the war
The state will provide financial support to micro, small and medium-sized businesses for the restoration of production facilities partially or completely destroyed as a result of hostilities. The relevant decision was adopted by the Government at a meeting on October 14, 2022.
Thus, entrepreneurs will be able to get a loan for the restoration of production facilities under 9% for a period of up to 5 years in the amount of up to UAH 60 million (excluding previously issued loans under state support programs). Fulfillment of obligations under such loans will be partially (up to 80%) ensured by a state guarantee.
Conditions for obtaining a loan:
the production facilities of the enterprise were destroyed in whole or in part, or were stolen as a result of war or occupation (which is documented);
the company carried out economic activity during the year before the large-scale offensive of the Russian Federation (which is confirmed by the data of the annual financial statements as of 01.01.2022);
recovery production facilities are located no closer than 50 km from the combat zone, are not under occupation.
You can register real estate online - the service is available on the action portal for real estate owners in Ternopil, Kharkiv region and Lviv region
Ukrainians will once again be able to submit applications for entering data about their own property into the State Register of Real Property Rights in just a few clicks on the Diya portal.
Such a service, in particular, is relevant if information about real estate is stored not in an electronic register, but in paper form in the archives of regional BTI, because now there is a high level of threat regarding the destruction or theft of these documents.
Everything can be done online. The registrar independently sends an electronic request to the technical inventory bureau (BTI), if necessary, and then enters the data into the register.
Currently, the service is available for real estate owners in Kharkiv and Chuguyiv district of Kharkiv region, Ternopil and Lviv region. Later, the list of cities will expand.
How to use the service?
1. Log in to the Diya portal or register.
2. Click Services → Land, construction, real estate → State registration of rights to real estate → Submit an application.
3. Enter the necessary information and document scans.
4. Sign the application with an electronic signature.
The result of the service is notified by e-mail, or you can view the status yourself in your personal account.
Registration of objects of intellectual property rights (IP) related to Russia in the customs register has been stopped
On October 13, 2022, Resolution No. 1127 of the CMU of October 8, 2022 entered into force, which provides that
during martial law:
1) the registration of objects of intellectual property rights in the Customs Register of objects of intellectual property rights is stopped for all categories of goods:
– citizens of the Russian Federation, legal entities formed and registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and/or whose ultimate beneficial owner are citizens of the Russian Federation;
– if the producers, exporters or importers of goods containing objects of intellectual property rights are the persons specified in the previous clause;
2) the registration of objects of IP rights in the Customs Register is stopped at the request of the right holders of individuals and/or legal entities to whom personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions) have been applied in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Sanctions".
Simultaneously, measures to promote the protection of intellectual property rights, provided by the Customs Code of Ukraine (special procedure for customs control, suspension of customs clearance of goods, destruction of goods on suspicion of violation of IP rights, etc.), do not apply to such goods.