How to find out who owns the apartment? Where to see what real estate a person has? How to check that the apartment is not under arrest or in a mortgage? I often hear such questions from customers.
First of all, such information is necessary for those who independently checks the apartment in the new buildingas well as those who buys real estate on the secondary market.
Many people think that only notaries or lawyers can get such information, but it is closed to other people. However, in 2015 the state opened real estate registers and now anyone can find out the owner of the apartment and any other information regarding real estate. The only thing that cannot be verified is the information about the previous owners, as only notaries have access to such data.
Let's help to get real estate safely
In order to obtain a certificate of real estate you need to register on the site Online house of justice. To do this, you will need an electronic digital signature (EDS). It can be obtained in Accredited Key Certification Authorities (CSCs). PrivatBank customers can get EDS online in 5 minutes (instructions on the link).
- To enter, select your CSC from the resulting list, then click "Select", find your EDS file on your computer, enter the password protection key and click "Read".
- On the left, select "Services", click "Information from the State Register of Real Rights".
- You will be on the page Obtaining information from the State Register of Real Estate Rights. In this section, you need to select the criteria by which you will search for information regarding real estate. This can be the address of the apartment, the registration number of the property, the cadastral number of the land or the data of a natural or legal person.
- In order to find real estate by address, you need to know the exact address of the apartment or house. Click Next.
- Then enter the location of the property.
- Then click "Apply" and, if the property data is in the register, you will receive in the column "Answer" - "Request".
- Click "Pay" and you will be taken to the payment page. After paying the cost, which is UAH 33, you will receive an information certificate, which will contain information about the property owner, arrests and mortgages.
If you have problems getting help, you can always write to us and lawyers for free will help to understand how to get a certificate. You can also order a professional inspection secondary real estate or check the apartment in new building from our real estate lawyers to buy an apartment safely without unnecessary risks.