From October 1, the electronic hospital system was fully operational
From now on, all health care facilities will issue e-hospitals, which will be divided into two parts:
- A medical report, which will be formed after a doctor's examination, and will contain a general diagnosis. To do this, the doctor creates it in the Register and signs the EDS. After that, the hospital is entered in the Register of the Pension Fund (PFU).
- In the future, an electronic certificate of incapacity for work is formed, on which payments are accrued.
The employee will receive a notification about the formation of both documents. The employer can check the hospital on the PFC portal.
Also from October 1, 2021, automatic overload fines came into force
From now on, the WiM (weight in motion) platform will automatically detect vehicle overload and send data to the Data Center. After that, the inspector will check them, form a resolution and send them to the violator (car owner).
The fines apply to all vehicles of Ukrainian and foreign carriers engaged in road transport of passengers and goods on the territory of Ukraine, as well as to shippers.
Legal entities have extended the deadline for disclosure of final beneficiaries
We will remind that earlier the enterprises were obliged to submit information on ownership structure till October 11 of this year. Failure to provide this information could result in a fine of UAH 17,000.
However, on October 8, the Verkhovna Rada adopted relevant amendments to the Law “On Prevention and Counteraction to Legalization (Laundering) of Proceeds from Crime, Financing of Terrorism and Financing of the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction” and extended the deadline for disclosure of information about the ultimate beneficial owners for another 9 months - until 11.07.2022.
The Ministry of Health has approved a list of occupations for which vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory
Mandatory vaccination against COVID-19 is subject to employees:
- central executive bodies and their territorial bodies;
- local state administrations and their structural subdivisions;
- institutions of higher, postgraduate, professional higher, professional (vocational), general secondary, including special, preschool, out-of-school education, institutions of specialized education and scientific institutions, regardless of the type and form of ownership.
The order comes into force in one month from the date of its publication.
Employees of educational institutions and executive bodies who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 during this period will be suspended from work without pay.
New requirements for the execution of documents have been approved
Recently, a new standard came into force - DSTU 4163: 2020 "State Unified Documentation System. Unified system of organizational and administrative documentation. Requirements for registration of documents ".
The standard is mandatory for all enterprises and sets, in particular, the following requirements:
- the sequence of writing the address of the legal entity is provided: street name, house number, building or office number (if necessary), name of the settlement, district, region, postal code;
- all service marks affixed to the document are subject to dating;
- the place of drawing up the document must correspond to the name of the settlement according to DK 014-97;
- setting a requirement for the date in a digital way.