A red quarantine zone has been introduced in Kyiv since November 1. This means that restrictions are being tightened in institutions related to citizen service.
In the first few days of the red zone, police conducted more than a thousand inspections of business entities. Accordingly, some still "caught" and will have to pay a large fine.
We have prepared for you answers to the most common questions about the work of food establishments:
1. Is the operation of a coffee shop / restaurant in the "red" zone allowed?
So. Their work is allowed subject to a number of conditions.
2. What conditions must be met?
In the red zone, the work of a catering establishment is allowed, if all visitors and employees have one of the following documents:
- negative test for COVID-19.
The test must be taken no more than 72 hours before visiting the institution.
- certificate of full vaccination course.
Here we have an international, domestic and foreign certificate. The important thing is that it should be "green" - when a person has received the entire course of vaccination.
- a document stating that the visitor has contracted COVID-19.
The certificate that the person has relapsed into COVID-19 should not be ordinary, but confirmed on the portal of electronic services in the Appendix Action. Of course, you can admit a visitor with a certificate from a doctor, but we do not recommend counting on the loyalty of the police.
In addition, do not forget about other conditions that worked before:
- marked for queuing with a distance between customers of at least 1.5 meters;
- workers are provided with protective masks or respirators;
- buyers without masks or respirators are not served;
- available antiseptics for visitors and staff;
- there is a possibility of non-cash payment;
- use of a "contactless menu" (for example, a menu with a QR code);
- collection of the used masks in separate containers (urns) is provided;
- in the case of placing visitors at tables, the distance between them should be not less than 1.5 meters;
- no more than four people can sit at the table, not counting children;
- visitors must move around the establishment in wearing masks.
3. Are there any exceptions?
So. Visitors do not need to check for certificates and tests for COVID-19 if you are working on a takeaway.
The following conditions must be met when taking out customers:
- orders are received remotely, through a specially equipped window or directly by staff who provide customer service on summer playgrounds;
- issuing orders to customers or waiters and calculation; carried out through a specially equipped window or through the front door of the institution;
- issuance of takeaway orders is carried out exclusively in closed containers / packaging;
- personnel performing service on open (summer) sites, receives orders and makes payments without entering the premises.
4. Is it necessary to check the availability of documents for visitors at all?
So. If you do not want to receive a fine, it is better to ask the above documents from visitors.
They should be asked at the entrance to the room. The law prohibits "receiving visitors" without these documents. This means that the presence of a visitor in the institution without the necessary documents is already a violation.
5. How to check the validity of documents?
The test results for COVID-19 do not have an established form. Moreover, the employee of the institution is not authorized and does not have the ability to verify the validity of such tests. The main thing to pay attention to is the availability of the test and the time of its conduct (no more than 72 hours before visiting the institution).
The document confirming receipt of the full course of vaccination can be in paper form and submitted by electronic document in the appendix Action. The employee has the right to verify the authenticity of the document in Action by scanning the QR-code of the document. The paper document does not have a QR-code, so the main thing is its presence.
A screenshot (screenshot) of the vaccination document in the Action appendix is also suitable to confirm the completion of the full vaccination course. However, in this case there is a high chance of forgery of the document, so its validity should be checked by tapping the QR-code. A photo of a paper vaccination certificate is not a document confirming the completion of a full vaccination course.
Please note that the document confirming the recovery of the person from this disease must be available in the appendix Action. That is, medical certificates of disease transfer, from a legal point of view, are not suitable for customer service.
To check whether the document belongs to the person showing it, the employee has the right to ask the visitor for a document proving his identity.
6. What to do if a visitor refuses to show the required document?
If the visitor refuses to show the necessary documents - you have the right to refuse customer service and ask him to leave the premises.
Read the reason right here: "Paragraph 35 Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine №1236 prohibits us from accepting visitors, unless they have a negative test for COVID-19 (made less than 72 hours before the visit), a certificate or certificate of vaccination or a document confirming recovery from COVID- 19 ».
If a visitor refuses to leave the facility, call the police.
7. Who and how much will pay for the violation?
The responsibility lies with the official of the institution - the director or private individual.
Liability in the form of a fine - from 34,000 to 170,000 hryvnias.
8. Is it possible to receive minor visitors? What restrictions are set for them?
There are no restrictions on the admission of minors (under 18 years of age) without the necessary documents. That is, you can serve children without the above documents. To check the age of the person you can ask for a document (passport, rights).
9. Who has the right to conduct an inspection?
- National Police of Ukraine;
- health authorities;
- bodies of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service (inspectors of the State Food and Consumer Service).
10. What to do if the inspection of regulatory authorities came?
For clear and productive communication with the persons authorized to inspect, it is necessary to establish a responsible person, or to seek legal assistance from lawyers.
After that, the responsible person should do the following:
- to get acquainted with the documents and record the data of the inspectors;
- ask for clarification of rights;
- accompany the inspectors during the inspection;
- in case of drawing up the protocol - to get acquainted with its contents and to receive a copy;
- to submit their objections to the minutes.